Friday, October 01, 2010

Google Street View Visits The Antarctica Now

OK, if you know me, you know I'm a penguin fan. I have a flock of stuffed penguins, plus small statues, pictures, t-shirts, etc. Yes, like I said, I'm a penguin fan. But I didn't know there were any "streets" on Antarctica. I guess there must be, because Google has "Street View" for Antarctica. I need to check this out!

Google Street View Visits The Antarctica Now: "
Google Street View Visits The Antarctica Now


Google's Street View is an extremely useful feature that allows you to explore various locations on street level, and now the search engine giant has confirmed that we'll be able to enjoy Street View imagery on all seven continents, with the addition of Brazil, Ireland, and Antarctica to the list of lands conquered by Street View. So it's all there for you to explore, the beaches of Brazil, the moors of Ireland, or the icy terrain in Antarctica, all from the comfort of your living room, and for free to boot. Check it out for yourself.




Permalink: Google Street View Visits The Antarctica Now from Ubergizmo | Hot: iPhone 4 Review, Droid X Review,
BlackBerry Torch Review



"

0 comments: