Tuesday, May 24, 2011

How to De-Crapify Your Home: A Start-to-Finish Guide [Clutter]

Well, this is timely.

It's a little late in the year for "Spring Cleaning", but none the less, sometimes we just need to go through the house with a fine toothed comb. And once we've done that, we really should get rid of some of the junk that's been lying around. I mean, really, do I need some of the stuff I've been moving around with me for the past, oh, 25 years or so? Well, yes, some of it, but not all of it. There's my ever popular "I Love Me" wall art, including all my certificates, diplomas, citations (good ones, not parking violations), all those great memories from years passed. What about those? Well, those stay. But if my Grandmonster can go through his stuff and get rid of about 40% of his toys, maybe I should, too. I can follow his example for a change, right?

Maybe.

I mean, it took me about 20 years or more to get rid of the notes I got from my old high school girl friend. OK, I admit it. I have a problem with stuff. Who doesn't? Have you looked in YOUR garage lately? What about that "Junk drawer" you've got in the kitchen? Have you looked in there? I bet it's scary!

Sorry. I didn't mean to get all defensive, but, really, stuff is personal! I've got some great stuff, too. Like those, um, well, Hmmmmm.

Give me a few weeks. I'll decide to go through all my stuff and start de-crapifying my house.

Maybe.

How to De-Crapify Your Home: A Start-to-Finish Guide [Clutter]: "
While it's no epidemic, it's hard to argue that most of us have a little 'too much stuff'. Whether you've got a little or a lot more clutter than you'd like in your home, here's a start-to-finish look at how to streamline your Spring cleaning. More »






"

0 comments: